Product Warranty Policy
Thank you for purchasing Armco. Your Armco product is manufactured under strict quality control standards to ensure that your product is protected against any unintended defects or damage to its parts, in manufacturing and shipping. Armco Kenya Ltd offers you this warranty subject to the terms and conditions listed below.
- The warranty will be void upon lose or damage and the certificate will not be reissued. All the details must be completed with correct details.
- Any alteration or amendment to the warranty card, original proof of purchase will render the warranty null and void.
- Proof of purchase and warranty certificate with the supplier’s official stamp from dealer, agent or representative must be produced, else the warranty is VOID.
- This warranty and its terms and conditions are applicable to Armco products distributed by Armco Kenya Ltd purchased within the Republic of Kenya only through its authorized agents, dealers and representatives. Armco Kenya Ltd bears no liability or responsibility whatsoever for products not distributed by its authorized representatives, dealers and agents.
- The product must be correctly installed, operated and used as per the instructions in the user manual provided with the product.
- The warranty does not cover commercial use, rental or resale of the product. The warranty applies to the original purchaser only.
- A maximum charge of Kshs. 2,900.00 applies for diagnostic analysis.
- Armco Kenya Ltd will not be liable or responsible for any consequential or incidental damage, injury, losses of any form resulting from the purchase, use or improper functioning of its products regardless of the cause.
- One-way transport charges will be met by the customer for items sent to Armco Kenya Ltd for service from outside Nairobi.
- Products sent for repair should be checked at the time of collection from service centre after servicing. No claims of non-performance will suffice thereafter.
PRODUCT TERMS & CONDITIONS
This warranty of the product does not cover damage resulting from:-
- Malfunction or damage resulting from accidents, disasters, and civil unrest, consumable items such as batteries, drive belts, bulbs, video heads, laser, motors, magnetron, knobs etc.
- Using the owner’s own defective wiring, power sockets, plugs, or the incorrect electrical voltage as advised by the product’s owner’s manual and safety advice.
- Voltage fluctuations (Power surge, Brownout etc.) We deem it MANDATORY to protect your product with a voltage guard / Power fluctuation or power surge protecting device, else the warranty is VOID.
- Usage, transportation and storage of the /Armco product not in accordance with the owner’s manual and safety advice.
- Any alteration, repair or modification to the /Armco product not carried out by a person authorized by Armco Kenya Ltd.
- Immersion or exposure to water, OR Salt build-up / rust OR corrosion - if you live near the ocean, OR product is used/installed in a place where the product is exposed to corrosive and other types of damage caused by chemicals, liquids and particles which may clog or accumulate within the product.
- Leaking batteries, or cockroaches, mice or insects and other rodents found within the product.
- IT IS IMPORTANT THAT YOU TAKE TIME TO READ THE USER MANUAL PROVIDED WITH YOUR PRODUCT TO ENHANCE YOUR KNOWLEDGE ABOUT THE PRODUCT, AND LEARN HOW TO BETTER USE AND IMPROVE ON ITS EFFICIENCY.